The Royal Bhutan Helicopter Services Limited, a State Owned Enterprise under the Ministry of Finance invites applications from eligible candidates interested in taking up the following position:
|Assistant Human Resource Officer||1||Bachelors degree (preferably a BBA majoring in HR) or an associated area with a minimum of 60% aggregate in Bachelors Degree and Class XII.
(English + best 4 subjects for Class XII)
(25% Corporate Allowance)
Other benefits as per rbhsl Service Rules.
Interested Bhutanese candidates with relevant qualification may apply along with the following documents to the office of rbhsl, Old Hangar, Paro International Airport, Paro on or before 20th of July 2017.
Duly filled employment application form (download rbhsl Employment form)
- Curriculum Vitae
- No objection Certificate from parent organization if employed.
- 2 referrals/recommendation letters from non-family related referees
- Valid security clearance certificate
- Copy of citizenship identity card
- Medical certificate
- Copies of Academic Transcripts, original transcripts to be produced during interview.
- Any other relevant documents.
Any application received without required documents will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview after 28th July 2017
For further information, please contact Ms. Namgay Wangmo, Company Secretary, rbhsl at Telephone No. 08-271396/271369/17576938 during office hours or www.rbhsl.bt