The Royal Bhutan Helicopter Services Limited, a State Owned Enterprise under the Ministry of Finance invites applications from eligible candidates interested in taking up the following position:
POSITION: Trainee Pilot
- NO. OF SLOTS: 01
- Education & Experience Criteria
- (I) Pre requisite and criteria for fresh applicants:
- Class 12 Science with a minimum of 60% in Physics, Mathematics, English, Dzongkha.
- Age between 21-25 yrs old ( As per CID Card)
- Bhutanese Nationals Only
- (II) For applicants with valid ICAO state equivalent or FAA fixed winged or Helicopter Commercial Pilot License (CPL) or ATPL approved and endorsed by BCAA.
- Copy of CPL/ATPL Fixed winged or Helicopter
- Medical Class 1
- ICAO Language proficiency 4 and above
- No Objection certificate ( If employed)
- Copy of class XII pass certificate
- Age between 21-30 yrs old ( As per CID Card)
- Bhutanese Nationals only
- Overall preference will be given to applicants with CPL/ATPL Fixed Winged/Helicopter.
- Employment Type
- Salary and Other benefits
- As per the Service Manual of the Company
Interested Bhutanese candidates with relevant qualification may apply along with the following documents to the office of rbhsl, Old Hangar, Paro International Airport, Paro on or before 15th December 2017.
- rbhsl employment application form indicating the post applied for (download here rbhsl employment form)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- No objection Certificate from parent organization if employed.
- 2 referrals/recommendation letters from non-family related referees
- Valid security clearance certificate
- Copy of citizenship identity card
- Medical certificate
- Copies of Academic Transcripts,
- Any other relevant documents.
- All original documents to be produced during interview.
Any application received without required documents will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview after 19th December 2017.
For further information, please contact Ms. Gyem Lham, Finance & Administration division, rbhsl at Telephone No. 08-271369/17756283 during office hours or www.rbhsl.bt